In 2014, Prime Logistics Partners added warehousing and “pick & pack” order fulfillment to its repertoire of services. Located in Arizona, PLP’s new services offer a low cost solution to companies that want to:
- Streamline the order fulfillment and increase delivery speed to west coast clients;
- Greatly reduce costs by reducing the number of shipments that travel cross-country;
- Expand and facilitate access to overseas markets in Asia and Central America;
- Establish a lasting, low-cost presence within the United States for international manufacturers;
- Increase existing inventory capacity on either a short- or long-term basis without increasing costs for facilities or taking on additional employees; or
- Ease start-up or growth pains by not taking on more in warehousing and logistics costs than necessary.
In addition to providing the warehouse space, Prime Logistics Partners utilizes best practices in keeping track of your inventory by employing cycle counts, a “First-In, First-Out” (FIFO) system, and a proprietary software package that accurately tracks your product from the moment it’s unloaded to the second it leaves our door. We offer multiple storage solutions, including refrigeration, pallet, and single-unit options. Finally, we offer same-day shipping and 11th hour order fulfillment, such that if you take an emergency order at the end of the day, we’ll do everything we can to make sure it gets on a truck that day.